Cookies allow us to better know how our users navigate through our website and, in this way, to help them during the browsing process by showing them the information of interest.
If you do not want to receive cookies, configure your internet browser to delete them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you if they are going to be installed.
To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue browsing the website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
1. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
2. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the configuration or browser options.
The steps to do it are different for each browser. You can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For more information about Internet Explorer clic here.
For more information about Chrome clic here.
For more information aboutSafari clic.
For more information about Firefox clic here.
Through your browser you can see the cookies that are on your computer and delete them as you see fit.
Cookies are text files; you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key corresponding to a session on the Internet.